Re: [OM] OM-4 wish list

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 wish list
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 23:06:08 -0400
You beep?

I put a sticker on the front edge of the top plate, in front of the winder
lever.  The double asterisk is RED.  Reading left to
right it says:

Q  **  -12S

In Lama-speak that means, "Shove the lever to the left of the RED led, to get
QUIET mode.  Shove the lever to the right (as you look
down from the diagram) to get a 12 SECOND countdown."

I've applied for a patent on this sticker but haven't heard anything yet......

Lama

ps, :)

>  Yeah, that's what I'm trying to avoid -- I like using self-timer, but I
> don't like the way it beeps when I do.
-- dan