Re: [OM] Good bokah, bad bokah?

Subject: Re: [OM] Good bokah, bad bokah?
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 08:56:00 -0500
It's definitely harder (much harder) to discern differences at longer subject
to camera distances, but it's still there.  Perhaps for practical purposes,
there is little difference between lenses.

But I still see a discernable difference between the best and worst bokeh
lenses in your bunch at the longer distances (85-250 = best, 50-250 = worst).

I'm also struck by how disturbing the 50-250 is in the first set.

Skip

Please reply to skipwilliams at pobox.com
I might not notice personal emails to this address