Re: [OM] How much is too much?

Subject: Re: [OM] How much is too much?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 11:10:38 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/2003 9:42:46 AM Central Standard Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've got too much stuff, but a
> super-tele would be nice...

Does it need to be silver nosed, if so I have a 400mm Zuiko that you could
put a 2X on if you really need a super telephoto.  Please excuse my use of
the word "need".  AG, you need (and that is the proper use of the word) to
get with the program.  The kit you describe epitomizes "too little".  I will
be posting some self-help material to ebay in a few days which might help to
get you headed in the right direction. ;-)  Bill Barber