RE: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3Ti for sale
From: "Bob Fenstermacher" <bobfenstermacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 16:47:38 -0700
Walt wrote:

        ---With a seller called "manifestly false," zero feedback points, and
        accepting payment only by money order or wire transfer, is it just
        my overly suspicious nature that makes me the tiniest bit leery of
        this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2320995542

Walt (with his hand on his wallet)

Walt, you apparently are quite correct. I wrote "him" asking for photos,
more info, etc. and here is what came back almost immediately.

The original message was received at Sat, 3 May 2003 16:21:36 -0700
from cellphone.sjc.ebay.com [10.6.61.30]

<manifestly_false@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    (reason: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable)

... while talking to mx3.hotmail.com.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
550 5.1.1 <manifestly_false@xxxxxxxxxxx>... User unknown
<<< 503 Need Rcpt command.

Sooo, this is a phony. I'm going to try to contact ebay about it.

Too bad.

Bob Fenstermacher