Re: [OM] Pooh (was Good Bokeh, Bad Bokeh)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pooh (was Good Bokeh, Bad Bokeh)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 15:21:10 +0100
Roger ... how old are these adult females?
;-)

Chris

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 09:57 Europe/London, Doggre@xxxxxxx wrote:

Chris wrote:
>And may I complain about the "Disneyfication" of Winnie the Pooh... I
>really enjoyed AA Milne's books when I was small and the cartoons and
>merchandising completely miss the point of Winnie the Pooh in my
>opinion.

Les replied:
>Thank you for your complaint. I kept growling into my honeypot.

Well, the one good part of it is that it brings A.A. Milne to new kids & adults every day.  I didn't know Pooh (pun intended) until a friend had a baby in the 70's.

I send Pooh cards to adults (esp. females) for birthdays, etc.  I don't know who enjoys that more, the sender or the receiver.  :-)

Your forever friend,
Rich

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker