Re: [OM] T45

Subject: Re: [OM] T45
From: "andrewelliottgalbally" <andrewelliottgalbally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:35:30 +0100
Hello list

A few months back I bought a T45 from a reputable bay trader. It quickly
became my favourite flashgun.
Problem:  Last time I charged it , I noticed a burning smell and now the gun
refuses to comunicate with the camera, although it still charges and fires
using the test button.
Any suggestions?
If it is of any relevance, the gun came with 2 battery packs, one of which
was obviously rebuilt. When I used this rebuilt pack, (only on 2 occasions),
it sent a shock through the metal camera eyepiece, (an OM2sp), which
actually knocked me over!!  Needless to say I stopped using that pack fairly
quickly.

The sacrafices we make!

Any ideas as to what is wrong or should I just give it a wide birth and use
my old T32.

Andrew

Northern Ireland