Re: [OM] OT Virus warning / enquiry

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Virus warning / enquiry
From: "John Hudson" <13874@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:18:17 -0300
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dizel" <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 05 May, 2003 09:14 AM

> > strange which makes me think that the message is fake but better safe
> > than sorry.
>

> I hope you feel sorry... Also for those, who destroy their
> VITAL Windows component, called Java Debug Manager
> (jdbgmgr.exe)...

I didn't destroy the file on my system and would not have done so until
someone more knowledgeable than I could confirm one way or the other that
the message was legitimate.

> I hope also that all reading this stupoid information WILL NOT
> forward this cretinisme to anyone else..

At times you have to take the ugly along with the good and be grateful that
people are thinking about your welfare. Next time be more grateful for
intended thoughtfulness.

jh