Re: [OM] Good bokah, bad bokah?

Subject: Re: [OM] Good bokah, bad bokah?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 21:43:20 +0800
Thanks for all the comments, it is time for me to put my own one, different
people may have different feel on the bokeh so it only represent my own
feel.

For group A, I think there is no objection that 50-250 is the poorest one.
To me the rest are very good with 200/5 slightly poorer, the best looks like
the 85-250 but different is small. Please note there is different exposure
on the shoots and different contrast on the lenses, you may need to adjust
the levels (brightness/contrast) of the photos to make them look closer
before making the judgement.

For group B, all shots looks good without side by side comparison. Ok, when
you put them side by side, the 50-250 is different from the rest and looks
not as smooth.

I will put them to my web site later, before that I will make a better
control (more consistent) on the shoot and may select another stronger
background.

C.H.Ling