Re: [OM] Bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:26:52 -0300
on 6/05/2003 12:17, C.H.Ling at chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> During the test I found that 200/5 is darker than F5 and the darkest one
> even among the F5 zooms. On the other hand my resolution test with all long
> lenses at 200mm shown that 200/5 is the sharpest one even wide open.

Some 18  years ago I think, using my new T32, I found that the recently
launched Zuiko 28mm F2.8 was darker @2.8 than my older 50mm F1.4 SC @2.8.
I remember having sent the Ektachromes to Olympus Japan, who returned them
together with some explanation I don't recall. Does this happen often?
I didn't test my other two lenses. Now I remember that I implemented this
test because of different speed lectures @2.8 on both Zuikos.

BTW, what do all the people in this list mean by bokeh ??

Regards,

Fernando