Re: [OM] New kids (4 of them) on the block

Subject: Re: [OM] New kids (4 of them) on the block
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 10:25:58 -0700
Great pictures. It looks like you got the focus almost dead center!

Which focus screen did you use? Did you use a varimagni to get a better
focus?

I've had a pretty high reject rate because I don't get the focus right
when using the slow mirror lenses. My best results seem to be with the
1-8 but it doesn't make a good general purpose screen. TIA

-jeff