Re: [OM] Cosina/Voigtlander SL 40/2 for OM vs Zuiko 40/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Cosina/Voigtlander SL 40/2 for OM vs Zuiko 40/2
From: Skip Williams <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:31:17 -0500
No, it's not a turkey, but a specialized lens that is overpriced for the
performance that it delivers, especially vs. the 50/1.8.  I don't think anyone
would argue with that statement.  If you value size and pocketability over
performance, it's a bargain.  I always liked the two that I had, I just decided
to capitalize on the then-current market value and move my funds into other
equipment.

Enjoy the 40/2; it can make great images.....and isn't that what it's all about?

Skip

Please reply to [skipwilliams at pobox.com]
Direct responses to the email address on the header may get lost