[OM] Since many Oly users also have L**CA

Subject: [OM] Since many Oly users also have L**CA
From: Roger Skully <robinsnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 21:56:51 -0400
Need and lust after new goodies are forcing the liquidation of some M’s that
I have owned, used, and loved for many years. I am not a dealer or trader,
these are my personal cameras that have suffered the usual scratches and
some dents that go with personal use. All are is excellent working order and
have seen recent picture taking sessions. I will send email pictures to
those who are interested.  Reasonable offers are accepted.

M4-2  #1503xxx — canadianbody, serviced two years ago with new M and X
terminals. Viewfinder clear & bright, focuses well   700.00
M3SS #954xxx — take up spool is original, dents from previous owner, a
personal friend who left them to me when he passed away.
            viewfinder clear and bright, was CLA at Leitz over 5 years ago,
everything working well                            650.00
M3DS #884xxx has name plate with my name on back over engraved name that was
there. I was told that the owner worked for Leitz and it was engaved with
his name by them (may be a
             fanciful story but it doesn’ t matter). It is my favorite
Leica, body was recovered last year                          750.00
M5 Black 3 lug #1357xxx Wetzlar , small dent from hanging it from the two
side lugs, perfect working and metering order, CLA by Leitz  $1350.00
Wetzlar 2.8 collapsible Elmar bayonet mount        1698xxx
650.00
Wetzlar  collapsible 50mm summicron 1300xxx  aperture ring is stiff but
works well        625.00
Wetzlar rigid black 50mm summicron 2453xxx with shade, excellent condition
650.00
Wetzlar black 135mm F4 Elmar  2232xxx  red dot missing, works perfectly with
metal shade 775.00
Leitz canada 90mm tele-elmaret   2793xxx    775.00
Leitz Canada 90mm summicron  2659xxx, lens can be removed from mount to put
in visoflex, excellent lens  900.00
Leitz Canada 35mm summicron 2740xxx  475.00
Leitz Wetzlar 35mm chrome finder for M3   75.00

Assorted filters E39, some Leitz, some B&W  skylight, warming, orange,
yellow, yellow-green  @20,00

Pictures of  items sent to serious inquiries

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com