Re: [OM] Re: Hot cameras (was Maybe he was glad to see me...)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Hot cameras (was Maybe he was glad to see me...)
From: Dizel <webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 17:20:47 +0200
I suspect the guy in the wired.com story was just enjoying it too much. :-)

;)

The Stylus Epic seize-up I wrote about a few months ago was also accompanied
by the battery end of the camera getting hot. I pulled the battery.

I had once problems with two SR44 batteries (same as in XA1 for example, very
small 1.55V ones). I don't know how those got into my pant pocket, where
both went into contact with some coins I got there. Both got shorted and got
very warm. As I was in St. Catherine church in Krakow listening JSB's Matthaus Passion, I managed not to run screaming, but slowly stood up, walked to
nearest exit and then  could take them out.. ;)
                                St.
             (XS360 Diesel - Sampo Lappelil, ZliMC)
                  http://www.familyofman2.com
 GH !d a- C--- E--- W+++ N++ o++++ PS+++ !tv b+++ D++ e* h* r++ z**