RE: [OM] SmartMedia question

Subject: RE: [OM] SmartMedia question
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 23:53:51 -0600
There is a subtle effect to a high shipping price that I got caught on once.
If you return the item they don't refund the shipping cost. One seller in NY
shipped counterfeit goods and gladly refunded the auction price but made
money keeping the excess shipping fees. He had to change his ID frequently.
He was selling North Face clothing that was fake stuff from China. /jim