[OM] Everready case

Subject: [OM] Everready case
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 22:31:49 -0400
Okay, apparently someone's gonna get a bargain from me.  I have a 1.2 everready
case on ebay and it's currently at $4.00 USD.  It's
big enough to hold the 1.2 standard lens which means it has some breathing room
for the 28/2 with filter AND cap.  You can use it
with many, many other great lenses.  As you'll soon see it's in really, really
nice shape.

No reserve.  Ends Sunday morning on the Pacific coast.  Set your snipes tonight.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2927752557&category=30052&rd=1

Lama