Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:46:54 +0100
I had a 2n with a similar problem. Apparently the contacts in the body
derive their springing at least partly from the foam over the prism, so if
it goes mushy, flash - ready and TTL get unreliable. (at least that's what
the guy who fixed it said). Given the other consequences of foam - rot, a
CLA sooner rather than later may be in order.

Julian