Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2n Flash Problem?
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:06:33 -0500

Thanx for the responses to my OM-2n flash questions... I now find that the PC connection only triggers the flash when the camera is set to "Auto"! (Yes, the little rotating switch is set to "X", not "FP"). I'm working my way through a roll of chrome film, to see how the auto exposure works. Part of the dilemma fir me (returning vs keeping) is the extremely nice Zuiko MC 28mm f/2.8 that came as part of the deal... I came across this outfit while looking for a "user" carry-around -2n; may need to continue looking!

Another question: I've seen the listing suggesting the range of serial numbers for various Zuiko lenses... is there a similar list somewhere that defines the range of serial numbers for the various OM body series?

Curt