Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 23:01:38 -0400
Love my OMs too much...I keep an old Yashica Electro35 GSN rangefinder in the car I usually drive. I dont think about it much. It just hangs out either on the seat or on the floor under the seat. It is a dependable camera and has yet to let me down.

If I take another car, I usually grab a camera on the way out the door. I used to keep a little Olympus Pen EES in the other car, but it lives in my dresser drawer next to my Retina IIIC now.

Charles