Re: [OM] Ebay OM Seller

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay OM Seller
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 10:24:53 +0200
I have dealt with Alan House, and can recommend him for prompt service, and
in my case fast reaction when there was a problem. His prices are high, but
I believe that the quality is OK. He has bought a lot of OM stuff on eBay
(outbid me a couple of times), quite often at rather high prices, and must
have built up a good supply of equipment. He seldom drops prices, but just
relists if the item does not meet reserve. We have discussed the UK eBay OM
prices before, which are often significantly higher than US eBay prices,
but more reasonable to UK/European buyers who do not need to pay high sales
tax and duties that are often necessary with imports from US eBay.
His reserve prices are generally too high for me though.

Roger Key, Copenhagen

Titoy wrote:

Has anyone notice the ff seller?Ebay item: Seller - Alan house123

I have often seen wondering how he is able to close his selling bids at
high
prices. But now I wonder why it seems he is often relisting the items?

Look at Zuiko 21mm f3.5 Super Wide-Angle Nr Mint(239) Item # 2928190478.

I saw this item a few weeks ago I think.

Does anyone know if the seller is ok?

Titoy