RE: [OM] Ebay OM Seller

Subject: RE: [OM] Ebay OM Seller
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 09:25:07 +0100
I bought a DCR from him last month Titoy - he seems completely legit,
although prices are pretty much retail, and he is somewhat slow in giving
feedback - and looking at his feedback record, he seems to have received
much more than he has given.  But he did feedback OK.  And he has since sent
an email 'newsletter' with further special offers from his stock.

He is not so much a Zuikoholic, as a bartender with an extensive cellar...

The DCR was fine (as I mentioned on the list), no complaints.

Piers