Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?

Subject: Re: [OM] The "Car Camera" -- anyone have one?
From: Per Ohstrom <poo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 21:07:19 +0200
I keep a "pocket camera" - an XA, usually with Tri-X or Agfapan 400 - whenever I'm not carrying an OM bag. This works with as well as without a car. Don't always use it, but it feels good to know I do have a camera just in case. And the XA is so extremely easy to bring along. Of course, if I fail to bring it, there is always that incredibly cool shot that I miss. ;)

-poo

At 17:01 2003-05-12, Mike wrote:

>>> Anyone on the list actually keep a "car camera?"

... I keep an XA in the glove box.

Mike