RE: [OM] T-power control with no calculator panel

Subject: RE: [OM] T-power control with no calculator panel
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:44:18 +0100
Yes it will Andrew - the panel itself doesn't control the T Power Control
(or T 32 etc), it just sets the markers for the sliders (which do the
controlling).

Push the slider as far to the left as it will go to put the TPC into TTL
auto mode (and surely the same goes for the other T units).

Piers

There is an Italian seller on the auction site who might swap a TPC panel
for that from a T32 ;-)