Re: [OM] Re: Comments to ZUIKO 28mm 2.8 LENS Item # 2926983540

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Comments to ZUIKO 28mm 2.8 LENS Item # 2926983540
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:48:55 +0800
Now let a zuikoholic admit the truth.....I own one. But I was tempted to get
rid of it ! I never seemed to be happy about the clarity of the shots I
took. Then i had it cleaned and voila! Now the pictures look great, and when
I saw that ebay offer I just wanted to feel that my eyes were validated. The
lack of distortion is something I had not noticed, rather I still have to
appreciate that. Now i am looking again at my pictures and indeed you may be
right, the background blends with the subject so naturally.

Thanks for the affirmation. The zuiko 28 F2.8 now stays, even if I own its
special 28 F2 brother that I am loath to take far away from its well
protected case. the 28 F2.8 is an excelled travel lens.

Regards

Titoy