Re: [OM] Re: Bokeh 50mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Bokeh 50mm
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:34:27 +0800
You are right, I had a worn old version 35-105 (damaged when I tried
to repair it) that I like very much, it made many nice shots in my
1992 trip to Europe. When my fried seen the pictures he asked me what
lens it was, he said the bokeh was very nice. This was the first time
I notice about  "bokeh". Later I got a later version and found it was
not that good then I sold it and bought another old version.

C.H.Ling