[OM] Re: [OT] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Warning: flying into (and out of) the UK
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 10:28:37 +0200
I think it's the opposite - once you're there they don't want you to leave!
And if you do, they don't want you taking pictures with you, they want you
to come back and see it again.  Successive governments have ensured the UK
has no significant manufacturing industry any more so they have to make the
most $$$ they can out of tourism...
Jez

Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 13-05-2003
11:03:52 AM