Re: [OM] Duties to Belgium

Subject: Re: [OM] Duties to Belgium
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 20:11:41 +0200
Yes, we are lucky, we're only the second most 'tax-milked' country after
Denmark, however, I don't bother too much about paying taxes anymore since I
got the Hospital bill for the 8 weeks of the twins being there... over 80%
of this is being covered by the state, there are lot's of protection and
social rights here paid by income tax and VAT. As long as you stay healthy,
or don't loose your job, one does not think about taxes as being ok, but in
either case of unemployment, illness or other bad luck we are in the best
countries there are!

iwert.

ps: OM content: airplane fares are rather low at the moment. we could send a
list member over the atlantic to get our 'OM-stuff' and devide the cost!