Re: [OM] OM-4T +/- display blinks

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T +/- display blinks
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:36:12 -0400
The adjustment is just for the blinking comp indicator.  It does not affect
asa. It's especially time consuming because top has to be taken off to get
to the pot, the pot turned a little, then the top re-assembled to see if you
adjusted the pot enough or even if you turned it in the right direction.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000