Re: [OM] New pix

Subject: Re: [OM] New pix
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:40:33 +0200
Sorry Moose - my crummy html skills and Micro$oft combine to screw up
slashes and backslashes and I don't know how to make it work for all.  Glad
you found the way through and liked what you found!  Thanks.
Jez

Doesn't work directly on Netscape 7.2 for me. when I click on one of the
links to a group of pics, I get a not found error " The requested URL
/cunninghams/photogallery/forest floor\index.htm was not found on this
server." Note the backslash between 'floor' and 'index'.  If I replace
the '%5C' in that location in the link, I get to the right place.