Re: [OM] Attention Belgian listees

Subject: Re: [OM] Attention Belgian listees
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 08:52:28 +0200
Iwert,
Sorry, it's all done very low budget with volunteers.  We have to pay for
the use of the cultural centre, all the photographers pay for their own
framing (although we have it all done by one company), the photographers'
wives (or husbands) provide the food for the vernissage... so Fri/Sat/Sun
is all we can manage.  Already we spent yesterday afternoon clearing the
space and beginning the set up, today and tomorrow will be the hanging,
signage, and other preparations - hard work!
Vote, then come see it!
br
jez

iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 14-05-2003 11:11:10 PM