Re: [OM] (OM) (OT) OM Screens (was something about macro)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) (OT) OM Screens (was something about macro)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 01:02:12 -0700
I was recently using 2 Om-4 bodies at the same time with different film in them. One has the plain Beattie and the other the 2-4. There is a real difference for me. Not in brightness, but in ease of seeing detail when focusing. I much prefer the 2-4, the Beattie seems very coarse in comparison. Fortunately, I didn't pay their prices for the Beattie. It came in an OM-1, although the meter hadn't been adjusted for it. The 'inaccurate' meter may even have been the reason it was cheap. A used 1-13 wnet in the OM-1 and the Beattie into an OM-4 with Ti circuit.

Moose

Tris Schuler wrote:

I currently have two Olympus 2 screens installed and one Beattie. For the life of me I can see no difference in brightness or texture. (So much for my eyesight these days. <g>)