[OM] Alternative to Zuiko 50mm f/3.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Alternative to Zuiko 50mm f/3.5 Macro
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:48:12 +1200
Hi folks,

Lama wrote
> At the risk of educating someone who's going to
> evenually outbid me, I'll clue someone in on a deal.
>
> On the 3rd party site, I think it said that Panagor
> lenses were all made by Kiron.  If you need a normal
> perspective Normal lens, you want to verify that
> because right now there's a Panagor 55mm f/2.8 macro
> on ebay.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2928825974&category=3344

This looks like the same as I bought about 18 months ago from a shop in
NY. Some of you might remember the French person's photos of garden
flutterbys I hosted then. I was SO impressed with the sharpness that I
decided to get one.

>From memory, I think I paid more than $USD200. Does 1:1.

Photo here

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/zuikoholics/recent.htm

And I took 25 macro shots with it today.

Brian