Re: [OM] Re: Re: meters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Re: meters
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 07:29:14 +0800
I second that, spot or reflective metering need experience in selecting the
area/object to meter. Incident meter is faster and  accurate in most cases.
Flash measurement capability was very important to me, when I got my first
light meter in 1990 for my Bronica SQA I choose the Sekonic 328 which has
flash capability. You need the flash meter since most flash output is not
very accurate quote and controlled. I have not use the light meter for a
long time since the SQA was sold, now I only use it with my Pen cameras. I
also don't need it for flash measurement as I use DC for most of my flash
work.

C.H.Ling