Re: [OM] Re: 135/2.8 (was a digestreply)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 135/2.8 (was a digestreply)
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:59:20 +0800
If you love primes, the 24 may not seem far from a 28, but I have quickly
seen many situations where the 24 gives me what I want, the 28 is still not
wide enough. This is nice when taking pictures where you want the nice
background to blend with the subject as in people at work, at play or a kids
party.