[OM] Why you don't want your film x-rayed

Subject: [OM] Why you don't want your film x-rayed
From: "Daniel Mitchell" <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:39:37 -0600
 I finally got around to scanning these in after the 'warning: flying to UK'
thread -- here's some prints from a film that got x-rayed a bit too hard:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gallery/index.php?currDir=./xray

 Now, to be fair, this went through as hold luggage, rather than carry-on,
but if you want something to show to people trying to send your films
through the scanner, there's no need to tell them that.. It's weirdly like
what happens when I mess up doing my own b/w development and don't agitate
the developer enough. These shots are in the same order as they were on the
film, ie the shots at the outside of the roll got the most zapped,
unsurprisingly.

 -- dan