Re: [OM] more on metering...

Subject: Re: [OM] more on metering...
From: "Titoy" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:59:25 +0800
John,

I can't help but agree with you, I discovered the delicacy of metering the
past six months only that I hvae chosen to use manual metering most of the
time when not shooting snap shots. I do end up with some bad shots but the
satisfaction of a "good" shot properly exposed, composed etc reminds me of
the satisfaction of waiting hours to hook a fish.

titoy