Re: [OM] Can't spell for ship

Subject: Re: [OM] Can't spell for ship
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:15:01 -0400
I'm having a really bad day.  In one post, I spelled "really" with
only one L.  Not that big a deal, all things considered.

But in the next post, somewhere in the middle of the
word "Graphic," my feeble mind suddenly decided the better word
was "Graflex," either one of which would be correct, but it ended
up as "Graplex," which there ain't no such word as.

Maybe I've been up too long.  It must be time for a nap.

Walt