Re: [OM] OT little help with PhotoShop 6

Subject: Re: [OM] OT little help with PhotoShop 6
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:28:27 -0300
on 19/05/2003 17:38, Bernard Frangoulis at bcf@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Quite right...
> If I switch to a US keyboard layout, I get the same key mappings as you do.
>
> Bernard
>
>> On my Mac Option-c gives me a ç - c-cedilla? (check, it's along time
>> since I have had to say that in French class ;-)).  Option-G gives
>> me the copyright symbol ©.  Perhaps you have a different keyboard
>> with a French layout ...
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 21:15 Europe/London, Bernard Frangoulis wrote:
>>
>>> And assuming a Mac:
>>> option-c
>>>
>>> Bernard Frangoulis

>> <|_:-)_|>

© Option + C on a Mac using Spanish keyboard.
Anyone has PopCharacters control panel instaled? Sometimes faster than using
Keyboard control panel, and far faster if you wish to type in Arabic,
Hebrew, or other LanguageKits or WorldScript I. Don't know if it's been
written for MacOS X.

Regards

Fernando