Re: [OM] Falling prices?

Subject: Re: [OM] Falling prices?
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:00:37 -0400
OFF LIST______________________---------------------------

Jim,
 If it is not rare and/or just about perfect, the prices are not very
good these days. I am selling a lot of stuff these days for pathetic
prices. The economy is not great, and I do not believe enough people
believe it will get better anytime soon. I do need to put a new roof on
the house, so I will sell just about everything except my Olympus stuff
at any price I can get. I do have mostly small value stuff left from
when I was a dealer, so it does not hurt too much. I did pull a very
nice Pentax ES in the last few hours the other day so no one could snipe
it for the $25.00 opening bid.
  Seeing the prices you got, I expect you are not interested in the
bellows any more. I got the two in today, but neither has the double
release. If you want one, it will be $65.00 plus $5.50 shipping.
Thanks,
John