Re: [OM] Does buying a medium format make sense anymore?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does buying a medium format make sense anymore?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 22:04:05 -0700
At 11:45 AM 5/20/2003 +0800, Albert wrote:
Well, I am saving up for a Fuji medium format rangefinder. (GW670III or GW690III) but with the approachment of the digitals, does it make sense to buy a medium format rangefinder, as unlike the Hassy's, I can't change the back into digital backs?

Albert, let me answer your other questions :-) Judging from your postings on and off the subjects, I sense that you feel in some way dissatisfy with your pictures - hence the questions about MF, zone system, slides, light meters etc. I think a more fruitful approach is to ask yourself what aspects you are not happy with your pictures, and then what are the solutions? Often the answer is not more equipments but other aspects of photographic skills. May be posting some pictures and ask for criticism would help. I get lots of valuable feedback from you guys. Yes, they can be brutally honest, but that is good. That's how we learn.

Good luck.