OT Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers

Subject: OT Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 09:55:05 -0700
Glad you survived.

My dad was a heavy smoker until he started coughing up blood. There was
NO doubt that he wouldn't be smoking much longer. Fortunately he made
the choice to stop versus having it made. He's 80 years old now and
doesn't even like to be near smokers anymore. Hopefully you'll feel the
same way when you're 80. My smoking grandparents didn't live past their
early sixties. My non-smoking grandparents lived and were doing quite
well up into their nineties. One of my aunts blew herself up when her
cigarette got too close to the oxygen she had to have to breath.

Certain "man made pollutants" can trigger pretty severe asthma in me,
but I have no allergies to anything natural other than poison oak.
Smoking is impossible for me.

Sorry for the off topic sermon ...

-jeff