Re: [OM] Leaf shutter, was Olympus 35 series

Subject: Re: [OM] Leaf shutter, was Olympus 35 series
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:30:40 +0100
Indeed, but the subject was pretty academic anyway and my Bronica is not for sports use... ;-) On the other hand, I have started using ISO 800 film, and I should be interested to experiment with my MF and see how often I need the fastest speed and smallest aperture. On my OM in Ireland, ISO 400 worked well with my slow zoom in the sunshine, but I should have been able to use 800 easily. The only downside with fast film these days is the inability to make water creamy...

Chris