[OM] OT Leaf shutter, was Olympus 35 series

Subject: [OM] OT Leaf shutter, was Olympus 35 series
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 18:39:03 +0100
I am pretty sure that this set of leaf shutters will have sorted out such problems. On manual you can select 1/500 at whatever aperture you like.

Chris
On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 08:42 Europe/London, Moose wrote:

Takig advantage of a classic failing of leaf shutters (uneven effective exposure over apertures at high speeds) and turning it into a feature. I love it :-)
Probably 1/600 at f16, going toward 1/350 wide open.

Moose

Chris Barker wrote:

On Auto, my Bronica RF645 is able to produce 1/750th, but only with f22 selected. It is apparently because of the small aperture that the notional opening time is reduced.
_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
