Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers

Subject: Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:19:53 -0700 (PDT)
>By the way, if I make to 80, I'm going to start smoking again.
My
>wife says I may.

I just lost another friend this past month to lung cancer. A
lifetime of smoking.  He never tried, nor wanted to quit.  Can't
say that I blame him.  He lived a full life, albiet cut short,
but lived with no regrets.

I knew better than to pick up a cigarette.  I KNOW that I'd
enjoy it too much.  For years, though, I've been a passive
smoker and joined the "outcasts" on the loading dock. (Honest, I
can quit anytime I want to).

Now, to get back on-topic:  How do we deal with smoke saturated
Zuikos and cameras?  Pretty easy, actually.  Set the equipment
in front of one of those ozone generators for a day or two.

AG-Schnozz