[OM] ( OM ) Memory of missing list member

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Memory of missing list member
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:09:29 +1200
Hi folks

Something strange is going on with my attempts to contribute to the list.

Third time trying to get this through - previous attempts never made it; the
last being Tue, 20 May 2003 18:42:21 +1200

A couple of days ago I received what could be a virus-generated message
supposedly from Winsor Crosby's computer.

(Subject = NODE SSI CALLED; no body)

I just realised it's more than a month since he unsubscribed.

PS, I first sent this on the 19th, but it somehow never made it to the list.

Brian