Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers

Subject: Re: [OM] Filthy, stinking smokers
From: VS <VS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 09:25:16 +1000
In the message I received, AG Schnozz writes:

>Now, to get back on-topic:  How do we deal with smoke saturated
>Zuikos and cameras?  Pretty easy, actually.  Set the equipment
>in front of one of those ozone generators for a day or two.

Blasphemy!

Every pious Zuikoholic can tell you that at least 'Big 12' Zuikos and
the M-1 and OM3-Ti bodies need to be sent to "<insert your own name here>
Rehabilitation Centre" for proper care and cure of all things bad,
including odours of unpleasant nature.

The said lenses and bodies will be returned to the rightful owner once
they're rehabilitated. The owner pays for the shipping costs and costs
of rehabilitation.

Saso