Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 04:37:30 +0200
On Tue, 20 May 2003 22:27:22 EDT
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 5/20/2003 9:18:15 PM Central Standard Time,
> olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > choice between the 24mm and 28mm, which lens would you take
> > for traveling?
> >

> If only one, the 24mm as I like its perspective. The f2 version
> naturally (I don't own one).  Guess it would be the f2.8 then
> wouldn't it.  When am I leaving?  Maybe I could find one.  Tom,
> what does the supply look like? Albert, why can I only take one?
> You are no dang fun.  Bill Barber

Actually, I have both the 24/2 and 24/2.8 (the /2.8 thanks to Tom).
Both are excellent, although different. I prefer the /2 for its
brighter viewfinder, but it has drawbacks: it is bigger, heavier,
vignets with pretty much any filter if used wide open (and also a
little even without the filter). The /2.8 is small, cute and very
nice to carry around.

And both take excellent pictures :) So, of course, get them both....

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx