[OM] Re: OT OT pdf-writer

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT pdf-writer
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:40:48 -0700
>From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I am self-publishing a book and have some small but irritating problems with
>Adobe Acrobat version 4 (the pdf writer program - not the reader).

You need to upgrade to MacOS X, which has PDF generation integrated with the
operating system, which is an extra-cost option with all other operating
systems.

NB: if you are currently using Windows, this will require a hardware upgrade as
well.

(Sure Macs cost more, until you include paying for all the extra stuff that
comes free with a Mac... :-)

Seriously, if this is a one-time thing, I believe Adobe offers a fee-based PDF
writing service via their web site.

--
: Jan Steinman -- nature Transography(TM): <http://www.Bytesmiths.com>
: HTML email goes right in the trash! Turn off HTML if you want to email me.