RE: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?

Subject: RE: [OM] 24mm or 28mm do you use more for travelling?
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 11:44:08 -0400
Or get a Tamron 17/3.5, in excellent condition, for half that.  I
am well pleased with mine, and it's a life-saver on those
occasions when the 21/2 won't quite cover it all.

As for the 24 vs. 28 debate, my vote goes for the 24.  There's a
28 in every 24.  It only takes a bit of cropping to find it.  And
when your back's to the wall and the scene you wanted to capture
extends beyond both sides of the viewfinder, who you gonna call?

Walt