Re: [OM] Well it finally happened. My shoe 4 bit the dust

Subject: Re: [OM] Well it finally happened. My shoe 4 bit the dust
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:28:25 -0400
As a stockholder in, and long-time customer of, the Acme
Manufacturing Company, whose slogan, "A solution for every
problem," is known worldwide, we are proud that epoxy is one of
our best selling products, just slightly behind rocket-powered
skates and magnetic bird seed, and we highly recommend its use as
a solution to many problems, but only in the hands of the
discriminating and skilled.  Others should seek an alternative --
preferably, a professional one.  :-)

Walt (who may never live down the dastardly deed of epoxying the
foot back on a T Power Control 1 a while back)