Re: [OM] Chipped front element impact?

Subject: Re: [OM] Chipped front element impact?
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 04:41:27 -0500
Shouldn't hurt very much if at all.  If it's really at the very edge of the
lens, chances are any effect will fall outside the focal aperture, where the
image is created.

I don't have one in stock but I'm putting them on our "wanted" list -- that's a
popular lens, it won't hurt to have a replacement front element just in case,
if we can find them.